A little late on this one as I completely forgot the date due to messing around with all this DVT stuff. I might as well keep the posts up even though the DVT will affect it but it will be interesting to see what I can do.
Weight loss goals
Oddly this month has actually gone ok considering for the past 2.5 weeks I haven’t been doing much activity and have been eating pretty much the same as I do anyway. Who knows, bodies are just weird things. It has been a bit up and down but overall so far it’s a win!
- Goal Weight: 9 stone
- Last Month’s Weight: 10 stone 12 pounds
- Current Weight: 10 stone 10 pounds (-2 pounds)
- Goal Body Fat Percentage: 25%
- Last Month’s Body Fat Percentage: 34.5
- Current Body Fat Percentage: 33.9% (-0.6%)
- Goal Waist: <32 inches
- Last Month’s Waist: 34 inches
- Current Waist: 34.5 inches (+0.5 inches)
Well obviously this one has gone out the window thanks to not even being able to walk without crutches for a large part of this and even at the start of the month I wasn’t able to walk as much as I usually would. I’ve also been unable to do any yoga bar one session which was just before my leg totally seized up and have obviously not been able to go back to clubbercise when that started up again. I have dropped my steps goal as of this month to allow for my health issues so right now it’s at 2000 but I’m still counting it as 15000 for September.
- Daily Steps: 15000
- Number of days steps were hit: 12/30
- Calories Burned: 2237
- Number of days calories burned was hit: 12/30
- Distance Travelled: 5 miles
- Number of days distance travelled was hit: 12/30
- Active Minutes: 60
- Number of days active minutes was hit: 13/30
Again, considering that I have effectively had 2.5 weeks of bed rest I’m quite pleased with the results.